Alphabet Coins (No Pegs)
These Alphabet coins fit into the Hundred Frames. Each set includes one full uppercase and one full lowercase alphabet along with a mix of commonly used lowercase letters.
There are 100 coins in total, each measuring 1-inch.
Ideas for play-based learning:
• Place them in alphabetical order forwards and backwards (for an extra challenge).
• Sort vowels and consonants.
• Match uppercase to lowercase letters.
• Practice spelling and correcting right on the board.
• Create word family lists.
• Create a word search. Play scrabble. Play Wheel of Fortune.